24 April 2018
588 articles, 59 pages

2017 will be a bright a landmark for Data Communications

07 June 17 |
Data Communications, 30 years after its foundation, introduces a DCScan4you service.

Greece's Development Bank is "under construction"

06 June 17 |
The German KFW, the French National Development Agency, the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti from Italy and the British Business Bank are the four banks that will offer their support.

Greek ship owners oppose Schaeuble's stance on Greek tax regime

06 June 17 |
The Union of Greek Shipowners reacted fiercely that the Greek government had failed to keep promises to abolish a series of tax breaks for Greek shipping.

Mytilineos Group deploys €400M investment

02 June 17 |
The group’s chairman announced plans to issue a bond loan worth €250-300 million and a management transformation.

Fairfax purchases substantial stake in Eurobank

02 June 17 |
Eurobank, in an announcement, said that during Mr Watsa's visit in Athens, Fairfax Group subsidiaries purchased 13 million shares of the bank.

Quest reports 11% increase in sales for 1Q2017

02 June 17 |
After tax profits soared 106% to €2.487 million, from 1.205 million last year.

Greek mariculture products’ exports up 17% in 2016

02 June 17 |
93% of exports are distributed to EU markets and the remaining 7% to other countries

Coca-Cola’ investment in Russia jump to $6B

02 June 17 |
Coca-Cola HBC Russia expects to expand its range of products on the Russian market.

Alpha reports €48,1M after tax profits in 1Q2017

01 June 17 |
Operating expenses fell 7.2% to €279 million, while loans after accumulated provisions totaled €44.2 billion.

AIA offers €483,87 million for the 20-year extension

31 May 17 |
AIA's improved offer provides a total cost of €600 million, including the corresponding VAT
Internet Business Hellas