Epsilon Net acquires an autonomous building complex in Thessaloniki
The company has already begun the study of the development of the property and its reconstruction.
Epsilon Net Group announced the purchase of an autonomous building complex in the area of Eastern Thessaloniki and specifically on 92 Agricultural School Avenue and at a distance of 3.5 km. from Thessaloniki International Airport.
Particularly, the Group's parent company signed a final contract for the purchase of building facilities of 7,244sqm, with a plot area of 2,942sqm for a total price of 2,250,000 euros.
The building complex, located on one of the main roads leading to the airport, is adjacent to the "Digital Center and the Center of Internal Operations & Services" of the Pfizer Innovation Center, while in the wider area of the property and within a radius of 1 km. important business and commercial activities have been developed and are being developed, such as:
- the complex of the Interbalkan Medical Center
- the Frorida 1 Commercial Park owned by Fourlis Group
- Florida 2 Shopping Park – Apollonia Politia
- IKEA of Northern Greece.
The company has already begun the study of the development of the property and its reconstruction, in accordance with the necessary technological and architectural specifications. The new building complex, which will have modern infrastructure of high quality, all the functions of the company's headquarters will be relocated as well as the new technological structures developed by the Group and more specifically:
- Group's headquarters and administrative services as well as all staff employed in Thessaloniki
- Group's Digital Technology Center (under establishment), which will initially focus on the areas of INFORMATION SYSTEMS, FINTEC & ANALYTICS
- Group's incubator, (under establishment), with the aim of attracting young scientists in the context of the Group's collaborations with the country's academic institutions, the exploitation of scientific capital and the enhancement of start-up entrepreneurship and small business schemes.