Industrial / Warehousing
Share Copy Link
Lamda Development acquires Orilina's SPV comprising land located in Thessaloniki

The Company participates with a 20% stake in the SPV, with ORILINA PROPERTIES holding the remaining 80%.

Premises of the former Ladopoulos Paper Mill will be refurbished through a PPP

Operations in the facilities of the historic industry has been ceased in 1991 and now are expected to be revived.

Share Copy Link
Warehouse REIT and Panattoni to deliver major logistics park in the North West

Panattoni, will be responsible for delivering the scheme with Warehouse REIT funding and retaining the completed scheme.

Share Copy Link
ELTON's Ukrainian facilities has been destroyed by shelling

The facilities were part of the 3PL Operator 30.000 sq.m. logistics center in the Kyiev Oblast area and were housing our stock for the local market.

Share Copy Link
Hines acquires logistic property in Prague

The core occupiers are Continental Automotive, Boels and Mapei.

Companies are shifting their strategies while logistics spaces become scarce

In order to eliminate the risk of violent interruption of product distribution chains and to create additional durability.

Share Copy Link
New €3B JV targets last mile assets in Europe

The new vehicle’s value-add and development strategy will focus on industrial assets in and close to major metropolitan areas, including “last mile” logistics.

Share Copy Link
CBRE ΙΜ acquires a logistics portfolio in JV with MG Real Estate

The three assets are in different phases of construction.